I've been designing professionally since 2005. In my current role I am responsible for the design strategy and execution of projects from discovery workshops and research through to ongoing product development.
Away from the pixel-wrangling I'm a regular traveller: mostly European jaunts, but with a long list of farther flung adventures to come. My favourite city is Paris.
I'm a keen cook, and will indulge new food at any opportunity. A Formula One and automotive design geek, I'm also a frustrated golfer. In the evening I laugh out loud at British comedy and stand-up. I love a good documentary.
My interest in design extends outside of the studio, and I regularly attend or volunteer at local meetups and conferences. I also speak at the occassional event, and am part of the team behind UX Camp Brighton.
- UX Camp Brighton 2016
- The Project Pre-Mortem: Harnessing prospective hindsight for healthier projects.
- PPA Digital Publishing Conference 2013
- Responsive and Adaptive Web Design
- Brighton Social Media - Jan 2013
- 'From Responsive to Reactive: harnessing context on the web'